Saponificio Varesino Cosmo – Shaving Soap 150g
Special Edition Shaving Soap for Cosmoprof 2016 international fair.
Cosmo shaving soap represents our latest evolution in the Beta formulations and a big step towards slickness and post shave properties enhancement, hence the definition “beta 4.2”.
The renewed formulation, different from the previous ones we made, and the addition of larch extract (Genus Larix Extract), provide an excellent post shave and an overall amazing shave experience.
The larch extract is also able to reduce the trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL), thus helping those skin types that tend to dryness.
We also added a new vegetal compound, based on castor oil, that gives a lubricating action and helps the razor mechanical action.
The aluminum container is anthracite coloured, enriched with a metallic label in antique brass.
Other important features of Cosmo Shaving Soap are:
- 100% Vegetable (except from the fragrance)
- no palm oil
- no preservatives/chelating agents/anti-oxidants of chemical origin
- no petroleum derivatives, no mineral oils, no colouring agents, no
- no EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate – Potassium Stearate – Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate- Sodium Rapeseedate – Sodium Sunflower Seedate – Aqua (Water) – Galactoarabinan – Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil – Fraxinus
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not animal tested