Murphy and Mcneil
Murphy and McNeil | Cliffs of Moher Shaving Soap
Rising a maximum of 214 meters (700 feet) above the ocean, the Cliffs of Moher are an incredible natural formation located on the Southwestern edge of County Clare in Ireland. In the middle, a round stone structure built in 1835 stands sentry over the grounds. It is among the most visited attractions in Ireland. Some will also recognize the cliffs as “The Cliffs of Insanity” from the film ‘The Princess Bride,” or as the location of a Horcrux Cave in a certain wizarding story.
This Shaving Soap by Murphy and McNeil is composed of a mix of high quality oils and ingredients that create a dense, creamy lather for an excellent shave.
- Standing on the cliffs with the wind at your back, this fragrance should remind of being between the green earth and fresh cold ocean.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top – Calone and Fresh Lavender
- Middle – Greenery and Spice
- Base – Vetiver, Musk, and light notes of Wood
- Base: Aon (Firm)
- Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Potassium Hydroxide, Kokum Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Kaolin Clay, Lanolin, Tocopheral, Fragrance, Tussah Silk