Murphy and McNeil | Barbershop De Los Muertos 2 Eau de Parfum - 0.5oz
For those that follow John and Rafa you've seen the work, love for life, and love for this shaving hobby. It's a mutual respect from two guys who are similar yet so different. The original Barbershop De Los Muertos was a small release, yet very well received and had many people wishing they got in on it. Now, it's time for the sequel. Barbershop De Los Muertos 2 is here to stay.
This set features more amazing artwork by Rafa of Xicano Design, on sharp silver chrome labelling.
The scent on this set is inspired by Tom Ford for Man, and is a remarkable fragrance featuring a citrus top, floral/pepper middle, and anchored by a woody base that will appeal to those the masses as well as those who appreciate sophistication in their fragrance choices.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Citrus notes, Lemon leaf, Mandarin, Bergamot
- Middle: Bergamot, Basil, Ginger, Violet leaf, Orange blossom, Grapefruit blossom, Tobacco leaf, Black pepper
- Base: Amber, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Leatherwood, Cypriol
- Notes: Some may recognize this fragrance as an homage to Tom Ford for Man (no affiliation).
- Denatured Alcohol, Fragrance