2018 Top of the Chain Meetup – Registration
We are happy to announce Top of the Chain’s first wetshavers meetup on May 5th, 2018 at the Irish Harp in historic Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Space is limited to 100 people (including artisans).
We are charging a small fee to reserve your spot which includes:
- Samples from the artisan’s present at the event along with samples from some of those who are not able to attend (confirmed samples from Barrister and Mann, Henri et Victoria, Stirling, Chiseled Face, Dr. Jon’s, Chatillon Lux, more to come)
- Entry into the door prizes draw.
- Pay it forward table – with a few rules simple rules. No homemade products. Any software that you are contributing should be at least 50% full and in original packaging. Hardware should be clean and in working condition.
- Receive 15% off you next online order with the coupon code provided (you will receive an email with a coupon code and a pdf of your entry ticket that you can print off).
- The chance to meet and greet with some of your favourite artisans. Confirmed at the moment: Barrister and Mann, Dr. Jon’s, Henri et Victoria, Wholly Kaw, First Canadian Shave, Sapone di Paolo, Maol Grooming and we plan on adding a few more.
- We are also working on discounts to various locations in Niagara-on-the-Lake with your entry ticket. Locations will be announced and added in the coming weeks.
More information will be added as the event approaches.
After the Meet
After the meetup their are many option for anyone wishing to extend their stay in the area. In Niagara-on-the-Lake you will find many restaurants and pubs just a few steps away from the Irish Harp. Niagara-on-the-Lake is also home to the Shaw Festival for anyone wishing to potentially catch a show. There are also countless wineries in the area.
For those willing to take the 10 minute drive you also have everything the Niagara Falls has to offer.
We will be updating this page as the event nears.