Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Saponificio Varesino Tundra Artica Beta 4.1 – Sapone da Barba 150g
From the vendor:
Refill shaving soap 150g, worked in plodder, extruded and sliced by hand.
The name derives from the geographical area called Arctic Tundra, where the vegetable additives used in this soap find their natural habitat
- the Icelandic lichen (soothing, purifying, antibacterial, calming)
- the cranberry (suitable for sensitive skin, soothing and toning, gives freshness and vitality).
This soap is based on the Beta 4.1 formulation but the new additives, in addition to the properties described above, possess the characteristics that make the Tundra Artica very different from our previous soaps.
The foam is lighter and requires less water to build up.
The performances are balanced to improve the cutting depth.
This happens because of a film-forming effect, very noticeable as the brush passes increases.
This film, once it resides on the skin, decreases the mechanical friction and has a protective action against the blade. While rinsing it off from the face, this film is very palpable on the hands.
The logo on the soap is “hammered” as they used to do at the beginning of the last century, before the advent of the printing press.
The packaging is represented by a box of stiff cardboard covered with natural paper, personalized with stickers front / rear.
The refill is accommodated in a container of transparent PET to be used as “cartridge” for the loading of our wooden bowl, giving the possibility to switch between the various soaps.
With pride we can define the product 100% Made in Italy, as a whole: in addition to soap we saponified and worked, also the box, labels, PET and tissue paper, come exclusively from Italian suppliers.
Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Rapeseedate Sodium, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua / Water / Eau, Iceland Moss Extract, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Parfum / Fragrance, Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Citronellol
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not tested on animals
Soap 100% vegetable, NO PALM OIL. For the saponification we use only FOOD GRADE vegetable oils , of which 50% oil COCONUT A soap of the highest quality, from the foaming properties and wetting, unique. This is our contribution to the protection of forests, whose main cause of deforestation, is the consumption of palm oil.