Saponificio Varesino Stella Alpina Beta 4.2 – Shaving Soap 150g
From the vendor:
Stella Alpina is our second shaving soap based on the Beta 4.2 Formulation.
Similarly to its predecessor, the Cosmo shaving soap, Stella Alpina is featured by a fantastic post-shave effect. By adding the Edelweiss Extract*(Leontopodium Alpinum) and Hazelnut Oil (Corylus Avellana), together with a new balancing of the other ingredients, we improved its overall performances during the shave.
The soap puck comes in a container of transparent PET meant to be used as a “cartridge” inside our bowls (wood bowls: mahogany or walnut ) giving the possibility to switch between the various soap pucks. The soap puck, without the PET container, can also be used into our beautiful resin bowls: faux horn, faux tortoise-shell, faux ivory).
Please note: the PET cup is not meant to be used as a bowl itself.
The main soap features are:
- 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
- NO PALM OIL (against deforestation)
- NO preservatives/chelating agents/antioxydants of chemical origin
- NO petroleum derivatives, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
- NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Galactoarabinan, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Our formulations contain active ingredients that, in order to give the best perfomance, need to solubilize and/or melt. The maximum performance can be obtained in this way:
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not tested on animals
This product contributes to the fight against deforestation:
Soap 100% vegetable, NO PALM OIL. For the saponification we use only FOOD GRADE vegetable oils , of which 50% oil COCONUT. A soap of the highest quality, with moisturizing and foaming properties. This is our contribution to the protection of forests, whose main cause of deforestation, is the consumption of palm oil.