Murphy and McNeil | Cliffs of Moher Eau de Parfum .5oz
From Murphy and McNeil:
Rising a maximum of 214 meters (700 feet) above the ocean, the Cliffs of Moher are an incredible natural formation located on the Southwestern edge of County Clare in Ireland. In the middle, a round stone structure built in 1835 stands sentry over the grounds. It is among the most visited attractions in Ireland. Some will also recognize the cliffs as “The Cliffs of Insanity” from the film ‘The Princess Bride,” or as the location of a Horcrux Cave in a certain wizarding story.
This Eau de Parfum by Murphy and McNeil provides a lasting fragrance that is the perfect complement to our soaps, splashes, and balms. For best results spray 1-2 times from 3-6 inches away onto “hot spots” such as neck, shoulders, or chest.
- Standing on the cliffs with the wind at your back, this fragrance should remind of being between the green earth and fresh cold ocean.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top – Calone and Fresh Lavender
- Middle – Greenery and Spice
- Base – Vetiver, Musk, and light notes of Wood
- Denatured Alcohol, Fragrance
- Available in:
- 59 mL / 2.0 fl oz or
- 15mL / 0.5 fl oz